Thursday, October 16, 2014

THE PATH OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR by Jeff Fasano


THE PATH OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR

Declaration:
I now choose to commune with God. The God force within me is ever present. I am love divinely manifest. I now put this into action. The playing field of giving and receiving is now balanced.

I receive the lessons I need to receive when the sledgehammer of the universe wakes me up to show it to me live and in color and affect its change on me.

Past experience shows us the way in which to shift our lives in accordance with the divine path. It provides us with the lessons we need that generate an acute awareness that I am the source and I am responsible for my actions and experience. I choose to learn the lesson and shift the course of my path.

There are times when we learn in subtle stages. These are the times of universal gentle reminders. It is when the universe pounds its mighty gavel to jolt us from pour sleep, our blindness, our comfort to give us the greatest lessons. And if we choose, can create a dynamic shift in our consciousness. It is those times where great change can occur in our lives if we choose it so.

The initial choice is change. To shift our energetic field to that which aligns us on a high vibrational level to abundance, peace and balance within us. Thus will be reflected outside of us and shift our course on our divine plan. It is a global and quantum effect that knows the source is omnipotent and ever present.

In the here and now affect this truth in its unlimited capacity of all greatness to the strident pathway of the divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment