Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JOEL'S JOURNAL: Introduction



Greetings everyone:


I am one of the founders of the Angel News Network, a teacher at the Modern Day Mystery School in Ft. Lauderdale and the author of three books: The Second Coming, The Archangel Gabriel Proclaims a New Age; Life Mastery, A Guide to Create the Life You Want and the Courage to Live It, and The Ascension Handbook, A Guide to Your Ecstatic Union with God.

I shall be drawing on these writings and ongoing communication with various divine realms to connect spiritual teachings to the events going on in our lives in our world of the third dimension.

I look forward to communicating with your regularly for our mutual spiritual awareness and growth.
Love and light, Joel Anastasi.


1 comment:

  1. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete